The team at Dental Brokers Australia, have been guiding dentists to successful careers for over twenty years. A dentist’s practice value is more important than ever to their future financial security. When it comes to planning a secure financial future, the sale of their dental practice is the most important asset to fund a financially secure exit strategy. When it is time to sell your dental practice, we understand your business is your life, therefore selling your business is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. We offer a seamless process, whether you are looking to transition out of your dental practice now, or are in just the beginning stages of thinking about it, we can advise you each step of the way.
At Dental Brokers Australia, we specialise in dental practice sales with experience in structured exit strategies. Even if you wish to continue working for future years, we can help ensure your transition process to settlement table is stress free. I will provide you with a true valuation and assessment of the current fair market value. Our valuations include review of financial information for the most recent years of operation, while taking into consideration current assets including dental equipment, fee schedule percentiles, cash flow analysis, on-site analysis and the demographics of the practice.
So Why Use An Experienced Dental Industry Broker? We have 20 years of industry experience, an understanding of how a practice operates and the value it has to potential buyers today.
When you’re looking for an understanding and value of your biggest asset in business, do you could go to a Dental Broker or to an financial advisor/accountant?
While you may be provided with a forensic balance sheet for a set fee, Dental Brokers Australia, with our wealth of industry experience and relationships, will take the guesswork out of finding the value of a Practice Principal/s asset.
1. The Leg-Work: Dental Brokers Australia already knows the industry, the corporate interested parties and the new graduate buyers and understand their requirements, saving you a lot of time and energy on offers we put down for your review. We will also put the time into finding out about the potential buyer's credit situation and have a wealth of experience to draw on to simplify the process.
2. Translate Industry Jargon: Dental Brokers Australia are able to make sense of what the loan documents and lenders are saying – put it into lay-person’s language, so to speak.
3. Get You What You Want: Dental Brokers Australia will determine the best offer to suit your requirements.
4. Give You A Broader Choice: Dental Brokers Australia can offer you a larger selection of interested parties.
5. Help You Compare Apples, Oranges And The Whole Fruit Basket: Dental Brokers Australia have the knowledge and tools to compare the type of interested buyers for your circumstances and specific needs. You may for example, wish to continue practicing, without the stress of running the business, wishing to just enjoy dentistry.
6. Act As Your Advocate: Dental Brokers Australia wants the best for you, the client. We are in it for the long haul. Dental Brokers Australia won’t just love you and leave you – we will oversee and manage on your behalf the loan’s progression right through to the end. By the way, ‘the end’ isn't when you sign the documents and you receive settlement; you can expect us to assist in keeping track of your changing needs, helping you should you need to evolve in the business, post changeover. In the case where you like the option of a greater multiple, a term earn out and the progression of the agreed business, we are here to help with the agreed business targets and advice with maintaining it.
Food For Thought?
Then please drop us a line to discuss your needs.